We are in the process of finishing our basement. Much to my husband's delight we have room now for a dedicated movie theater. Since we took most of the equipment from our old house (projector, screen, receiver) we should be able to set it up right away.
I was looking for durable carpet in a dark color for in there but was coming up blank, then I saw this..
The lighting is a bit off but the carpet has a dark brown background. The walls will be the lighter of the 2 shades of red with the brown being used for ceilings and trim.

I'm pretty sure I'm going with these sconces for lighting (still debating about doing chrome instead)..
we also picked out this (great deal at Sams Club):
and these (but in red leather):

5 comments:
That is going to look amazing! Makes me wish we were some where closer to the end of our schooling - not the start ha ha!
I LOVE it. Those chairs in read will be perfect and I love the popcorn machine. I noticed you had it there, but didn't realize it was Costco. That place is amazing.
Red. Sorry.
Okay, so when is the first Chick Flick night at the Mortenson theater? I love the carpet and the popcorn machine. TOOOOO FUN!!!
I saw this the other day, but didn't have time to post. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment